Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hi all,
Tomorrow 2 notes will be coming home. The first one on orange is our classroom helpers list. So many of you signed up. THANK YOU!!!!!!
I tried not to burden anyone, so kept your treats down to just two for the holidays. The ZERO HERO helpers and dates are on the reverse side.
also, if the reading days I have you on don't work, please let me know and I will switch them.
The second note is for Parent Teacher Conferences. They are scheduled for the week of September 29th, September 30th, and October 1st. (If I go past that, I just stutter because I've talked so much.) I will stay late on Tuesday night for those who want to come after work.
So far on the schedule are the kids with siblings in our school. We scheduled you in a cluster for your convenience.
The kids who are the only ones in the family in the school, I have not scheduled in. Those parents, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR A TIME THAT IS CONVENIENT WITH YOUR SCHEDULES. These times are on a first come, first serve basis.
Come with any questions or concerns you have, or just to find out where your child has scored or is functioning. I'm very open and will show you what I have.
As always, this will be on my blog for you to refer to.
--

1 comment:

  1. I did not get these 2 notes, did my son lose them or are they coming this weekend??

    ReplyDelete